The Trugman Law Group APC family law attorney in Orange, CA provides specialized representation for individuals and couples who are facing family troubles of all kinds, including divorce or child custody and support concerns. Our committed approach to our Orange County community allows our attorney to provide personal care from a boutique law firm who understands that life’s challenges require informed decisions to overcome. We will provide you with the answers you need to move forward successfully.
Major Employers in Orange, California
Orange, California is home to just over 140,000 residents, each of whom relies on incomes to support themselves and their families. With large companies located inside Orange, employment opportunities allow our community to thrive.
The major employers in Orange, California include:
- California Choice
- Chapman University
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- City of Orange
- Kerr Dental
- National Oilwell Varco
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- Santiago Canyon College
- Sisters of St. Joseph Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
The city is also home to The Woman’s Club of Orange. Organized in 1915 and located near the plaza in the Old Towne District. This beautiful venue’s clubhouse was built in 1923–1924 and is entered in the National Register of Historic Places.
Trugman Law Group APC Family Law Practice Areas in Orange, CA
At the Trugman Law Group APC, our family law attorney in Orange, CA offers our residents access to exceptional legal representation with a single phone call. Our focus on our clients’ well-being allows our lawyer and support staff to deliver valuable advice and positive results, no matter what family issues they are facing.
Our Orange, CA family law practice areas include:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence and Harassment
- Civil Restraining Order
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Divorce and Annulment
- Community and Separate Property
Civil Restraining Orders in Orange, California
If you are experiencing harassment from someone you are not close to, or in a relationship with, there is legal recourse that can be found in a civil restraining order in Orange, CA. Not to be confused with a domestic violence restraining order, its civil harassment counterpart is outlined by the California Legislature as a protective order for individuals who are being threatened with violence, stalked, seriously harassed, or abused by someone they do not share a close relationship with.
In Orange, California, grounds for filing a civil restating include:
- Stalking and following
- Harassing contact including text messages, emails, social media, and phone calls
- Credible threats of violence
- Knowing and willful statements that create worry that your safety is in jeopardy
- Harassment that alarms or annoys another without a valid reason
Civil restraining orders cannot be filed against individuals with whom you have a close or intimate relationship.
Civil harassment restraining orders are reserved for:
- Roommates that you have never dated
- Distant relatives, including cousins, nieces or nephews, and aunts or uncles
- Individuals you do not have a close relationship with or are closely related to
The California Courts provide civil harassment protection from anyone who:
- Abused you
- Stalked you
- Sexually assaulted you
- Threatened your safety
How Can an Orange, CA Attorney Help Ensure I Am Protected?
Our family law attorney in Orange, CA will impress upon the courts the immediate need for your order to become effective, giving weight to your claim by outlining the details of your fears.
Filing a civil harassment protective order in Orange, California is a serious matter that requires an experienced attorney to file the proper paperwork, represents you before the court, and to serve the person you are filing against with the proper paperwork when the order is approved and in effect. We will help get you the protection you need quickly and efficiently, so you can get your life back.
Contact Our Family Law Attorney in Orange, CA Today to Schedule a Consultation
No matter what your family law troubles include, our experienced Family Law attorney in Orange, CA at the Trugman Law Group will provide real-time answers and concise options for moving forward with your claim by calling 310-273-8834 to schedule a consultation. Our personal, professional, and private approach to delivering successful outcomes for our clients is unmatched in the State of California.
Directions to Orange, CA to Trugman Law Group APC, Family & Divorce Law Firm, 1400 Quail Street, Suite 200 Newport Beach, CA 92660
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 15 min
Total Est. Distance: 19.9 miles
Orange, California, USA
- Get on CA-55 S/State Rte 55 S from County Hwy S18
- Head west towards W Chapman Ave
- Exit the roundabout onto County Hwy S18/E Chapman Ave
- Continue straight onto E Chapman Ave
- Use the right lane to take the slip road onto CA-55 S/State Rte 55 S
- Continue on CA-55 S/State Rte 55 S to SE Bristol St. Take exit 16 from CA-73 S
- Merge onto CA-55 S/State Rte 55 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 5A towards State Route 73 S/San Diego
- Merge onto CA-73 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 16 towards Irvine Ave/Campus Dr
- Continue on SE Bristol St. Drive to Quail St in Newport Beach
- Merge onto SE Bristol St
- Turn left onto Birch St
- Turn right onto Quail St
Destination will be on the left
Call us today 310-273-8834.
We are located at:
Trugman Law Group APC
1400 Quail Street, Suite 200 Newport Beach, CA 92660