At the Trugman Law Group APC, our family law attorney in Los Angeles, CA provides accomplished representation for those who are enduring private matters centering around family and child services.
Los Angeles is the second-most populous city in the country, with nearly four million people calling it home, and almost 13 million living in the Metropolitan area, and our firm is committed to supplying private, professional, and successful family law representation to those in need.
Global Commerce and Major Employers in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles County is the most populated county in the country, and Los Angeles is ranked as the 19th most financially competitive city in the world – ranking sixth in the United States.
Our economy is globally, nationally, and locally driven by some of the largest employers in trade, entertainment, music, video game, aerospace, technology, petroleum, apparel and fashion, and tourism industries.
The major employers in Los Angeles include:
- City of Los Angeles
- County of Los Angeles
- Kaiser Permanente
- LA Unified School District
- Northrop Grumman
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Southern California (USC)
Two of the six major film studios are in Los Angeles, including:
Our city is the largest manufacturing center in the western U.S., and the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles combine as the fifth-busiest port in the world.
Trugman Law Group Family Law Practice Areas in Los Angeles, CA
The Los Angeles, CA global commerce and local economy alike thrive from its employees’ productivity. At Trugman Law Group APC, we understand that family matters can cause anxiety, stress, and emotional disorders that lead to time away from work, directly affecting the individual and their family’s quality of life.
Our Los Angeles family law attorney works with our clients to understand their whole needs during these difficult times to provide solutions that will allow them to resume their happiness and move forward with positivity.
Our family law practice areas include:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence and Harassment
- Civil Restraining Order
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Divorce and Annulment
- Community and Separate Property
Experienced Divorce Attorney in Los Angeles, California
Divorce can be a trying time for everyone involved, so our Los Angeles divorce lawyer focuses on personal, specialized solutions that will allow our clients to move from the filing and planning stages to finalization without delay. Our experience in developing a complete overview of your needs, including child custody and support, where children are involved, and spousal support and property distribution after a divorce is unmatched in the State of California.
Our state is designated as a “no-fault” divorce state by the California Courts and operates under a unique system where proceedings are concerned.
- You do not have to show proof of wrongdoing by a spouse to file for divorce
- Both spouses do not have to agree to the divorce for it to proceed through the court
- One spouse’s failure to participate in the proceedings will not stop the process, as a default judgment can be decided without their involvement
If you are considering a divorce and would like to know your options, our family law attorney in Los Angeles will provide you with the details you need to make an informed decision regarding your future.
Dedicated Annulment Attorney in Los Angeles, California
Annulments in Los Angeles, CA are available under specific circumstances, and when successful, will cancel the marriage’s validity completely. Upon finalization, the marriage will have never occurred on paper.
The stipulations to pursuing an annulment in Los Angeles include:
- One spouse was legally married to another person when the marriage occurred
- One spouse was legally too young to enter the marriage
- One spouse suffered from a physical or mental incapacity when the marriage occurred
- The marriage occurred through force or fraud
If you have entered into a marriage where any of the previous statements are true, you qualify for an annulment in Los Angeles, and our attorney will provide the guidance you need to remove the occurrence from public records.
Call Our Los Angeles Family Law Attorney Today to Schedule a Private Consultation
At the Trugman Law Group APC, our family law attorney wants to help you move forward with your life by explaining each of your options when pursuing a divorce or annulment in Los Angeles by calling 310-273-8834 today. We provide top-notch solutions for our residents, allowing spouses and their families to enjoy the independence they deserve without delay or confusion. Call us today to learn how we can help you.
Directions to Los Angeles, California, USA
to Trugman Law Group APC, Family & Divorce Law Firm, 9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Total Est. Time: 21 min
Total Est. Distance: 12.1 miles
Los Angeles, California, USA
- Get on CA-110 from W 3rd St
- Head northwest on W 1st St toward N Spring St
- Turn left onto S Spring St
- Turn right onto W 3rd St
- Take the CA-110 S ramp
- Take I-10 W to Cadillac Ave. Take exit 7A from I-10 W
- Merge onto CA-110
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 21 for I-10 W
- Keep left and merge onto I-10 W
- Take exit 7A for Venice Blvd toward La Cienega Blvd
- Follow La Cienega Blvd and Wilshire Blvd to Dayton Way in Beverly Hills
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Cadillac Ave
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto La Cienega Blvd
- Turn left after Chase Bank (on the left)
- Sharp right onto Dayton Way
Destination will be on the left.
Call us today 310-273-8834.
We are located at:
Trugman Law Group APC
9595 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212